ionetics

Unreliable and possibly off-topic

|

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Resignation

I resigned from the jobbie on Thurs in an email addressed to the wee boss, acknowledged today. The wee boss has capacity for fellow-feeling even though everything is about him, so understood in a twisted way.

Also grasped the nettle that (against my cowardice) the Big Boss should be informed before his monthly clinic next Weds. Almost certainly, Big Boss will harrass, intimidate, bully and wheedle in turn. It won't be pleasant or dignified. But if I'd taken the coward's way and delayed informing him, he'd not have the extra notice (a personal courtesy) which I made it my business to extend. You stand by your decision and take yer lumps. He won't get physically aggressive, so how bad can it be? Couldn't possibly be more uncomfortable than that time he tried to shag me. It's all relative.