ionetics

Unreliable and possibly off-topic

|

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Free stuff

H-etc. phoned me last week to tell me that while walking Reekie-dog up the Observatory on Blackford Hill, she'd found a baggie of skunk by the bin. Did I want it?

Of course I want it, even if just to redistribute. I am sorry, baggie-loser, that your loss became my gain when she dropped it off to me on Thurs. I can see the Observatory from my window when doing dishes, and with my bird-watching binoculars could've clocked the loser had I been prepared. That baggie has a story, a history and a owners that are sadly unknown to me. Mum joked tonight I shoulda handed it in to the polis, but I regret I am not yet so compliant.

I smoked a diluted smidgeon yesterday and the lines of the New Yorker started coming in and out of focus and depth. Mmm, skunk, I thought; my sole allergen apart from lobster. So people can afford to lose drugs now for which I haven't yet even found capability!