ionetics

Unreliable and possibly off-topic

|

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Enhanced Disclosure VII

Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 21:26:57 +0100 (BST)
From: [ion]
Subject: Enhanced Disclosure dispute
To: [Disclosure Scotland]

Dear [Disclosure Scotland],

I have an additional query to those in my email below. I thought I raise it now so that it can be answered with my two existing unanswered queries.

Please can you inform me of the current status of my dispute in your system? Specifically, has my dispute been classified as rectified or unrectified, ongoing or completed?

I gather you normally seek to 'rectify disputes within 21 days' (http://www.disclosurescotland.co.uk/Disputes1.htm), so am curious as to how my dispute (instituted 02/08/08) is currently classified with reference to Disclosure Scotland's targets.

Regards,
[ion]