ionetics

Unreliable and possibly off-topic

|

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Enhanced Disclosure VI

Dear [Disclosure Scotland],

Thank you for your email below.

I accept your apology for your unit's typographic errors. Since Discover Scotland's purpose is to accurately link identities and events within a legal framework, I would expect high standards in this faculty. Thus, quoting incorrect conviction dates fell short of acceptable standards and obfuscated my dispute.

You state that I must now personally take my dispute to Sussex Police.

In response:
1. Please provide me with the full content of your correspondence with Sussex Police, undertaken on my behalf while investigating my Enhanced Disclosure dispute.

2. Please inform me of the powers, responsibilities and limits of Disclosure Scotland to investigate disputes by applicants.

Regards,
[ion]


From: [Disclosure Scotland]
Sent: 15 August 2008 09:42
To: [ion]
Subject: Dispute


Dear [ion]

I refer to your email dated 14th August 2008 regarding the conviction dated 09/08/84. I must apologise for the typing error in my letter which read 09/08/04. Sussex Police informed Disclosure Scotland that they are not prepared to remove the conviction, since you have another conviction dated 22/03/2006 still “ live “ on the Criminal History System. Should you wish to further contest this information then please contact Sussex Police directly.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any further information.

Yours sincerely,
[Disclosure Scotland]