ionetics

Unreliable and possibly off-topic

|

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2009

It's here! Recent blog silence requires filling with ephemera.


1. The Big Wan's dyed his hair permanently black. Now he looks so individual as to be indistinguishable from his Fraggle friends. Excepting me and R., all other friends and family have complimented his New Look, but I seriously miss his unusual, natural and age-limited ash-blonde hair. I blame the big gay pink telly.



2. Most reasonable people would be having interesting dreams now (4am), but they're not stupid enough to work a (temporary) split-shift pattern of 13+ hrs per day for 3 days, with no more than 8 hrs between shifts for no extra pay. No way you can sleep on night 1, and by day 3 you can't not sleep, even when awake. Should I start proselytising some epiphany on Friday, Ativan may be in my best interest.





3. A forgotten 30 yr old photo has become part of the montage cover for a family friend's music CD, to my pleasure. I'm told the CD is very good, but who's that girl?








4. Full arc rainbow captured on Monday: it was snowing 5 mins later.

















5. Her Catness' response to dog invasion of territory (for curmudgeons)- few can puff up, growl with such quiet menace or arch as magnificently as She.



6. This month's full moon...(look outside yesterday)