ionetics

Unreliable and possibly off-topic

|

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Catchphrases

Very short on postings. Oh dear! There is just no time these days. I spend far too much time at work in a state of false consciousness, and good chunks of other time badly managing a search for alternative paid employment, the encroaching X-word, the Ballox' gradual decline, Hebrew inscriptions and an unfortunate hedgehog situation of which I cannot write.

There are other friends, family and duties I'm neglecting currently, but none deliberately. The mood is predominantly a light olive green colour; moderately up, moderately successful (that's the false consciousness), this light green colour dirtied by the guilt that I'm not keeping up with the non-urgent stuff. So now my two current catchphrases, 's/he's a piece of work', and 'hell mend him/her', apply to me in spades.