ionetics

Unreliable and possibly off-topic

|

Friday, November 02, 2007

This Week's Miscellany


I'm a Lebowski, You're a Lebowski, is a book that will shortly be winging its way to me. I'm sorry now I didn't attend the Edinburgh launch in August at MegaBowl, Dumpdee St, Edinburgh in August.

Her Imperial Majesty Noushka was forced into a dirty protest this week, due to operator failure. Last night I made unmistakeable contact with cat excrement on my kitchen floor in the dark, when this is totally out of character for Herself. Realising that She was making a point, I found that H. Etc. had emptied but not refilled Her tray with litter on Tuesday. Poor Anoushka, but She knows how to get get relevant attention.

Interview Technique Tips- if you're a young male being interviewed by two mature women, do not use body language, even unconsciously, to try to display your innate qualities of mastery and dominance. Specifically, do not tip the administrator a wink and a salute when you leave the building. She's a key team member whose impressions will be sought and who is old enough, like us, to be your mother.