ionetics

Unreliable and possibly off-topic

|

Friday, May 19, 2006

Dear Peter II

Dear Peter,

Thanks for your visit, and I appreciate you mobilising family hash orders, but do you need to stay for so long? Especially after I made a point of all the important errands and housework I need to do. Having every day spare is not a reason to hang out with me, and I do not wish to hear long-winded stories about people I have never met. It made me particularly uncomfortable when you described a friend's 16 year old daughter as a 'slag', 'tramp' and 'the village bike', particularly when you also say she's lost her mum and her father is dying of liver cancer. And it makes me squirm to hear your proud boasts that your cousin works as a gigolo in Edinburgh (yeah, right...). Worst of all, you had to tell me again about the discomfort in your ballocks when riding in rain on your enormous motorbike. That's when I showed you the door.



Yours,
ion