ionetics

Unreliable and possibly off-topic

|

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Just to clarify...


It's particularly the fat bloke who lost my claim at the DWP and Agnes Haggess, my personal advisor, who can kiss my fat ass. I'd also like to rextend personal invitations to all the employers who send me PFO letters, to a certain Human Resource management afficianado of shoulder-pads, and more generally Jack Straw, Charles Clarke, Jack McConnell, Dick Cheney, Richard Perle and Tom DeLay.

I'm going take a long, extremely hot shower with conscious yogic breathing, a guava and apricot scrub, intensive hair conditioning treatment and toenail painting, and I will feel much better afterwards. There are few things worse than dealing with authority, and you need, I gather, to adopt patience, strategy and tactics.