ionetics

Unreliable and possibly off-topic

|

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Whadda week...

....it's been a shitster, but a mention from Meanders (Dead Men Left) and some backhanded compliments at the Tomb on my attempt at a philosophy rap were cockle-warming. finn mccool should be reassured the launch my rapping career is not under consideration. No matter how I try I ain' got that gift, but should I master the blogger template html (which might be Greenlandic for all I currently understand), each and all info sources will acknowledged by links.

I'm gonna try to get that sucker sidebar licked into shape, but should I fail to manage it'll be down to my unreliability, a promise I always keep. Lobsters (aka 'sea-bugs') are marching through my brain currently, and like WordPower bookshop's Elaine have a curiously calming influence. May be forced to spill more later, e.g. about their smell-antennules.