ionetics

Unreliable and possibly off-topic

|

Monday, September 11, 2006

Ramonas reprise

My very first blogpost 18 months ago concerned the Ramonas, and here's the T-shirt I got at that gig. Size XS (only size left) and pretty tight both then and now. When it exposes the belly the look is less than cosmetic. R. doesn't like going out with me in this because it attracts even more dyke perceptions and allegations than usual. I couldn't care less- the kiddos were conceived the natural way- but she's sensitive. The last we had was after Volver, when I was about to go off to a punk gig with some young thing who tried to freak me out on the street, and ended up getting freaked himself with lezzer fear. Some of my best friends, etc.

Playing the Jimi Hendrix CD (Axis) given to the big wan for his birthday, I find one of the PC speakers is blown. More expense to replace these- bah! I don't think the dole considers that an essential expense, although I might disagree.