ionetics

Unreliable and possibly off-topic

|

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Mastercard III

Would you adam-and-eve it? For a second time, a promised refund cheque from Mastercard did not arrive today. And today, I was told it would be 7 working days from the urgent request on Friday to receive my refund. That's over a month since these Mastercard shennanigans started, never mind the previous IKEA debacle. I explained that I was very disappointed in the standard of service I'd received, and asked to speak to the manager. I explained to the manager that twice I've been promised a cheque that hasn't arrived. She assured me she would phone me back with information on an emergency cheque today, but true to form there's been no call.

Is it any wonder that 'customers' and ' service clients' go postal occasionally?