ionetics

Unreliable and possibly off-topic

|

Friday, April 21, 2006

Gianna's back


Apparently Gianna Jesson, not my favourite self-publicist, is running in the London Marathon for cerebral palsy charities (and probably anti-abortion bodies too). She was on BBC Breakfast this morning, which I thankfully missed.

I don't know if she raved on about her miraculous survival from late abortion this morning, but you can see the types of sponsors gained at her fundraising site. Some sponsors' comments:
"What a story. God bless you & give you strength & courage to speak out in defence of the weak. "
"~15yrs ago I made 2 horrible mistakes- 2 abortions. Run for you birth mother. Forgive her."
"I'm deeply touched by ur story in AFA Journal [American Family Association Journal]. May God be with u and help u spread the Word, always. "

I'm going to take up running and train to take part in next year's marathon as a pro-choice fundraiser. I'll be dressed up as a backstreet abortion victim, with a giant knitting needle through my abdomen, wearing a bleach douche-bag and dragging a chain of baby buggies filled with squalling, filthy infants.