ionetics

Unreliable and possibly off-topic

|

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

(OT) Hair products

I've been experimenting with different products to try to resurrect the length serially abused with peroxides, pinkeners and other dyes. It's mostly kept up using crocodle clips these day to allow me free to read freely, but it's the longest since 1996.

I've been trying out a cross-section of black-girls' products, as my dear coconut-fragrant friend D. recommends- she a pale caucasion of unrepentant Edinburgh accent despite 20 years in Hackney, but a killer Jamaican mimic accent and black-girl nail extensions. I've applied black-girls' Tea-Tree Hair Moisturising Treatment and a Coconut Hair Moisturiser to little effect. I'm still combing out a frazzled matt after washing these out. After 'Ion' conditioner, the matts smooth, relax and comb out.